The presentation was very informal. To start off, she gave a list of all the free sites we can use, depending on our needs. That is nice to know as we may need it in the future. Second, the suggestions she gave really helped me think another way. We all got together to set our survey questions, but we never realized how some of the questions were biased in the answers, especially the open-ended parts, where people don’t prefer answering. People like answering questions with multiple choices. I knew that we won’t get that much reply compared to the emails we sent out, however I didn’t realize that the response that we get will be only 10 percent to the amount we email.

The reading forced on visualizing networks. We can now understand how data relates to one another. It reminds me of last week’s guest speaker, where she showed how data overlaps with each other, like the greenery relates to the country’s humidity. So, if we have a large amount of data, we are most likely to find a pattern between them, hence they form a relationship.