Professor Kate Poirier | D772 | Spring 2023

Introducing Javier Bonilla

My major is Computer Engineering and the reason I chose this major is because I already took some courses in high school related to electronics and programming and I liked them. One of my long-term goals is to create a company or business related to my major but it could be other things also! The pandemic affected me in positive ways but also in negative ways, it get me used to online classes but also made me appreciate in-person classes. Maths is something that I like but only when I understand them hahaha.

1. Jocelyn Nacimba

I can relate to you in terms of the effects of the pandemic. I have become so use to being in online classes, just waking up like 15 minutes earlier in time for class and not having to travel. However, with online classes I felt that I wasn’t learning properly and came to the conclusion that in person classes are more beneficial because I can’t get distracted and I am able to understand the lessons better. Same, when math becomes complicated I get annoyed, but when I get what I am doing I enjoy it.