Laura Fung eprofile edit

During my first semester at CityTech, I have learned more about myself and what the hospitality management has to offer. I learned that as a student, time is valuable and you need to manage your time wisely with your work and life outside of school. I hope to continue to focus and do well in my school work to be able to apply for the Disney internship. In order to reach my goal of being an intern for Disney, I will need to be confident and I will be open-minded as I start working in the kitchen next semester and see what I am more interested in. I would also like to start looking into new opportunities to gain experience as a college student in the hospitality industry.

Ever since I was a kid, I enjoyed watching Disney movies, TV shows, and going to Disney World with my family. The friendly and joyful Disney employees are very welcoming and when I experienced their hospitality, I decided to major in Hospitality Management. I currently do not have any experience in hospitality but my goal is to pursue a career in Disney World specifically in the hotel management industry. I want to take the opportunity to apply for the Disney internship and explore what Disney has to offer for me. Some of my personal strengths include being organized, focused, patient, and helpful. I believe that if I can keep up these traits, I will be able to serve others with the same hospitality that I experienced as a guest at Disney World.

3 thoughts on “Laura Fung eprofile edit

1. Enrique Curiel

Enrique and Amanda would love to welcome you! We can relate our childhood to what you are saying. Disney World is a place we all love to go to when we are young to have a fun experience.

2. StephanieU

Hey! I remember watching Disney Movies as a kid too and think it would be really fun to work at Disney World. Chase your dreams!

3. Prof. Karen Goodlad

We have a 30+ year relationship with the Walt Disney Comapny and I am the school’s advisor to the program so you are in the right place. It is best to apply during your sophomore year and participate when you are a Junior. Make an appointment with me to plan how to beat position yourself to secure an internship.