knickerbocker hotel visit

What did you like/dislike about the site visit to the 1 Hotel?

My trip to this hotel for the first time in my life after seeing all the new years special performances on the big sony t.vs that weighed a lifetime was truly magical. To be so close and feel that luxurious air and to be surrounded with this overwhelming atmosphere of high class just blew my socks away. A human being such as I could only dream of working in a place like the knickerbocker. The only thing I disliked of the trip was the kitchen. American cuisine is being advertised and the kitchen is the size of one of the many guest rooms that are being sold currently within the hotel. There is just so much that could happen in that small kitchen.

What is one aspect of the site visit that made you want to or not want to work in the lodging industry?

One aspect of this site visit was the clear understanding I truly hold no interest in the lodging industry. I would love to work in it but I just do not feel I can live up to expectations. The punctuality this field requires and patience is just to much. Feeling bad because a coworker made a mistake is not my problem then to have a nasty customer would just be a big NO.

1 thought on “knickerbocker hotel visit