My first week of working at Pecos Bill, I was assigned to be trained at the stalls located in Frontierland and Adventureland such as the Westward Ho, Golden Oak Outpost, Churro & Mickey Pretzel cart, Sunshine Tree Terrace, and Aloha Isle. During my training, I met my trainer who was very welcoming, he made sure that the training would be interesting yet would still be something that sets us up for success. They told us that if you ever feel lost, feel free to ask questions and the leaders, coordinators, and coworkers will be able to help you. I learned an interesting aspect about how Disney operates their Food and Beverage. Such as the ā€œTPHCā€ which means Time as Public Health Control. A system where a sticker is printed with the label of every single food that is prepared for storage in the walk in freezers and the food served to the guests to indicate their cooldowns before they are discarded and replaced, making sure that we are serving food that is in top quality to our guests. During training, messing up on doing something does not have to mean it can be a bad thing, one example is when I was training at the soft serves and made a bunch of items in the menu instead of discarding it, I was told by my trainer that I can make magic by giving them out for free to the guests. This has been an overwhelming, yet fun experience.Ā