We have a sister resort; French Quarter and I have heard stories about having to work there. I have heard it feels like an alternative dimension to Riverside and the description was spot on. I was first on Beverage Island which was half the size of ours. The main difference was the modern soda machine with smaller cartridges to change. However, they are very annoying if not done correctly and some are slow. Their shops are all connected, which makes it convenient for mobile orders. Their bakery was mostly self-served with cookies and other items. We only gave out the main desserts like the Mickey Cheesecake, Kings Cake, Thumper Carrot Cake, and the Tiana dessert. Which were already packaged beforehand. I noticed they were already out of stock of several bakery items by noon. I was told they do not make a lot of items like our bakery does. French Quarter does not get a lot of foot traffic unless it is at the cafe which serves the beignets. These were slight differences I noticed during my shift and even though I enjoyed working there I would prefer Riverside. 

I joined Discover Disney for Star Tours, and the magic did indeed disappear. They showed us where all the hidden Mickeys were and showed us behind the scenes! They showed us how the ride operated and what safety checks they do in the morning, which we all found amazing. They told us the story behind the robots and how they gifted one of the robots to an actor. They pointed out so many hidden details which caught my friends’ attention since they are all Star Wars fans. They let us see the simulation with the lights on and ride it with no audio and you can hear the mechanism doing its job. They told us that the shuttle reaches as high as the ceiling when in progress, which does not feel like it.