My last few days were difficult since I was at every station, and I realized it was going to be my last time at this station. My friends got reminded I was leaving every time they saw my poster since it was in the breakroom. We have posters for those who are leaving, and I had not thought that one day mine would be hung up as well. On my last day, I saw my Coordinators, who had assigned me to close Mobile Order. They came around and ensured I wanted to close Mobile Order and I was glad they put me there. I was working with many of my favorite cast members, and they treated me differently since it was my last day. I had three cast members helping me on my station and I was able to get a lot of my pre-close done. All my Coordinators and fellow cast members came to congratulate me on my last day, and they even brought me my favorite dessert. My friend said she had asked everyone around to track down my favorite dessert. As I closed my station and waited to be checked I knew I was going to miss Riverside Mill. I learned how to plate dishes to make sure guests would think of it as more of a quick service meal and provide the best customer service. Even though I am shy I still made sure to engage in conversations with quests whenever I had the chance. It became my home, and I am glad I connected with so many amazing people.