Being on the Market is simple enough until we run out of a product, and it is replaced with another product currently in stock. I walked in and noticed four of the same products on a third of the shelf. I unstocked the extra product and replaced it with the right product which we had. I restocked beverages inside the market as well as the products outside like snacks or beverages for the guest. While I was in the Dining Room rearranging tables and making sure the floor looked presentable, Beverage Island had an issue with the Ketchup dispenser, and I helped her fix it since it was her first time encountering that problem.  

Being in a Bakery is interesting. It is either slow or extremely busy. I usually take over Bakery 2 which is making milkshakes, sundaes, or the special Minnie Sink Sundae. Milkshakes take a few minutes, and you can only make two at a time. Whenever there is a line, I take care of guests who are going to order Sundaes which are quicker to make while waiting for milkshakes. Once it slows down, I make lists of things I need to restock before it gets busy which includes ice cream or containers for my side and Bakery 1.