Prof. Goodlad HMGT 1101 | Prof. Stewart HMGT 1102 | Prof. Rosen ENG 1101

eProfile

As a student, I find myself wanting to find peace and enthusiasm when doing my homework or studying even if I don’t have much motivation. I always try to clear my mind and be mentally healthy before I start studying, otherwise, my mind may wander off somewhere else. As a student, I’m also someone who likes helping someone out in class if they need it. I’ve had moments when I had to figure everything on my own and know how important it is to have someone your age to help you out. My academic goals are to understand my courses in-depth and not only wanting good grades. I also want to stay on track with assignments and maintain organization. My main career aim is to find something I’ll enjoy doing so much that I won’t notice the passage of time and will make me happy. I’m thinking about event management because I’ve seen some skills that will help me succeed in this field. Making people happy, organization, timeliness, and friendliness are some of my personal traits that will translate into professional attributes. I don’t have a lot of experience with events, but I’ve assisted my friends with planning and decorating them. Whenever they want to plan an event, they already know who to ask for ideas from. This doesn’t imply I have a lot of experience, but I always appreciate their requests. I’m looking forward to acquiring more experience in this profession and can’t wait to get started!

1. Tyrah

peace is rare you’ll find it though

2. Prof. Karen Goodlad

My mind wanders easily too. I find playing quite music in the background helps me focus.
    Event management is a career that does require a lot of energy and it is hard to get board, time does pass quickly. I have worked in that segment of the industry and will be happy to talk to you about it.

3. Tarynn Smith

I think it’s good that you want to do something that makes you happy. A lot of people work for money and they’re miserable at their jobs. I think your personal traits will definitely be a good thing in your profession.

4. Genesis

I want to do Event Planning/ Event Management too. I dont have a lot of experience either aside from planning military balls for high school and fundraisers but I cant wait to see where you go!

5. Shakhzoda Obidova

I totally agree, we always try to figure things in our own but its always best to have someone you can relay on.

6. Jeffrey Vegas

its nice to see that you found something that you had interest in.

7. Ben

I actually just finished doing an event I helped manage just yesterday!! I definitely want to keep exploring in this part of the industry too! It sounds like you have the traits to kill it.

• ia Macharashvili

would love for you to share the experience. Good luck !!

8. Ben