I’m interested in the professional skills that a successful event planner possesses for the reason that I want to be prepared and familiar with what managers look for in a new employee, such as what skills, strong characteristics, and how to be professional for customers and for yourself in the event industry. Based on my research, I’ve discovered a number of important qualities, ranging from customer service to creativity. When your consumers are unsure of what they want from their desired event, being intuitive is one skill that is needed in the event industry. Both confidence and cleverness are required. Because the knowledge given was new to me, my favorite resource was from TedTalk. The more connections and sponsors you have, the better your event will be. Special events may be expensive, and sponsors are one method to save costs while also providing them with something that will help their business. One newspaper article grabbed my attention because it detailed the adjustments that the event industry needed to do in order to recover from the Coronavirus. This provided me with an excellent understanding of how these workers are attempting to be adaptable and flexible. I have a better understanding of the job’s difficulty level and have identified several valuable skills that I can work on, which I believe is a good aspect of my study since it allows me and future event planners to have a head start and do more day-to-day practice to enhance these talents.

Getting a vision of what a blog post should look like with all the details imaginable was the first step in writing this blog. I had to navigate OpenLab after writing my blog post to discover how I could produce a new post that was built as a blog. I chose to make several adjustments from my prior version, such as conveying the information more directly and writing the most crucial elements. I attempted to avoid include any material that was potentially unneeded. I was having problems utilizing the tools on OpenLab and even selecting what particular style the blog post should have had, so I decided to contact my professor for some feedback, which was quite helpful in improving my blog post and making it appear more efficient.

My goal in writing this blog article was to provide my readers, particularly future event planners,  informing on the traits of a successful event planner. As a result, my target audience is students who want to pursue event management as a career. I choose to interact with students studying this topic through a blog post because I believe it will be simpler for them to see the sources I utilized and read extra information.  A blog post is also popular today and useful, and it appears that students read it frequently.  The tone from this blog post is formal and assertive. I chose logos as my appeal since it was reasonable for my topic to write the facts and be direct with the audience. Also, using logos in this project can give me an idea of how employees take advantage of it in their business. Furthermore, outstanding logos may aid in the development of brand loyalty and motivate target audiences. For these reasons, a high-quality logo is critical to the success of the company. Logos are one of the most important methods for customers to become aware of your products.