Prof. Goodlad HMGT 1101 | Prof. Stewart HMGT 1102 | Prof. Rosen ENG 1101

CUNYArts

The arts are open to all CUNY Students, I hope you find time to take advantage of these free opportunities through CUNYArts!

1. Jody R. Rosen

Thank you so much for sharing this valuable resource, Prof. Goodlad! I hope everyone takes the time to find some museum, cultural institution, or other institution listed here and visit it. These are part of what it means to live in NYC, and even better that you can visit for free! I encourage you to visit in small groups so you can explore together, and then share any of your experiences on our site using the Food For Thought category if you’re not already posting in response to an assignment.

Now to figure out how to get your school IDs so you can get those free tickets….

• Jody R. Rosen

PS Along with my enthusiasm, I meant to say that you have to do what feels safe. Please know I wouldn’t encourage you to do anything that would compromise your health!

• Prof. Karen Goodlad

I have been to a few museums recently and they are requiring proof of vaccination and masks.

2. Prof. Karen Goodlad

Ah Yes, Professor Rosen, the ID dilemma. Here is the information about getting your ID, however they are issuing IDs on Tuesdays which is not helpful to our students. I would call Public Safety to find out if you can get the id on a different day.

Remember, to get access to campus you must be vaccinated and have uploaded your vaccination verification to CUNYFirst.

Copy and paste this link for contact information: https://www.citytech.cuny.edu/public-safety/