For my unit three(3) homework, I will do a comic book. I think it will not be easy because I don’t know how to draw. However, I will use some Google images that will match my story. I picked the comic because I think It would be more interesting for the reader. Also, I think it will make the story more specific by including more detail and action of my activity during the pandemic time. My story during the quarantine time is really interesting where I was a freshman in college and I had to take an online class for the first time. On the other hand, I was stressed and I had to work hard because most of my class is asynchronous. So during this time, I teach academically and mentally where I had to create a new passion. Also, I met a lot of people on the internet where I had a good conversation and I feel like they keep me company all the time. Overall, the reader would feel motivated by the story and will enjoy it too. My childhood inspired me to do the comic book because they were more interesting to read and they were more specific because of the images in word.