For my Unit 3 assignment, I shall be creating a comic book that will give a visualization of what I will be talking about. This is a good way because the comic that I looked at shows the different emotions and events that happened throughout the comic and I thought it would be fun to be this creative. This comic will include words and phrases that are common things to hear in other comics like my mentor text which uses words that any other person would use, nothing too special. The tone of my comic will be serious and maybe add some humor to it too because that is something that the other comic has which makes it interesting. My comic will talk about the beginning of this year to the end but there will be some kind of flashbacks or inner thought like my mentor comic has. My mentor comic starts by talking about the present and takes things back in time to the events that led to the present situation. The author of my mentor text has flashbacks to thoughts and emotions that the characters have throughout the scenes. I think if my comic has some flashbacks in a few panels it will make it interesting. An example of a flashback that I can include is when I am talking about something that happened mid-year and have a flashback thought about something that happened at the beginning of the year. My comic can consist of dialogs and monologs something that the author uses in their comic which can show some emotions coming from the character.