the truth is that I spend most of this year, making friends and exploring NYC more. At the beginning of the pandemic I realized that being stuck inside a house was really depressing. So I wanted to meet to new people and I did meet new people. at my work they hired new people and we became close in one year.

After quarantine I would love to head back to work and to campus. because I loved the little things that made every day different and not much like the same routine everyday. like for example how one day the train where so delayed I missed my first class, or how the line at Starbucks was too long and I had to go take class with out coffee, or how I would take the long way home just enjoy the outdoors.

yes!!!! its okay to laugh at horrible moments because its good to stay positive in dark times. im the type of person that doesn’t like to see anyone sad or down so I would crack a joke to light up the tension/mood. maybe its the fact that I just take something seriously, something is always funny.