Hall English 1101 Fall 2020

Intro

Okay

My name is Zainab Jahangir and I’m feeling okay. I say this because I know what it was like to finish my last semester of high school online and graduating online as well. What concerns me the most is how the environment is still the way it was as if there is not room for improvement in the world and we are looped in this never ending cycle of a pandemic that doesn’t want to stop. I feel as though I will be fine given the circumstances right now. All I have to do is do my best my best and try my hardest, because I want to be the improvement of my writing skills and not go on being a weak writer. One way I learned to tackle extensive writing and literary analysis was doing AP Literature in my senior year of high school, I passed the exam, and understood a lot of terms that I generally never come across in English class. The picture above is not a something rather a someone who is one of my idols. I chose it because he’s smiling in it, which is the straightforward answer, but he’s really happy after going through so much hardship. He means something to me because without him and the comfort of his music, I don’t think I would’ve gotten better for myself.

1. Carrie Hall

Zainab, who told you you were a weak writer? You seem pretty good to me!

I’m curious what the name of your favorite musician (the person in the picture) is.

• Zainab

I told me I was a weak writer. Also, Min Yoongi is his name but his stage name is SUGA of BTS.