I have mixed emotions when it comes to online learning and traditional learning. I feel that being in school is better because you have face to face interactions and it easier to get help and access to teacher and  faculty members and more.  in traditional learning there are attendance policies and deadlines for assignments so self discipline isn’t as important. However with online Learning there is a little more freedom and self motivation needed for our success. Online learning can be more comfortable and easier, but it can also be distracting as you are in your own environment surrounded by toys, TVs, games, etc that distract you from doing your work or stop you from joining zooms call.  In my opinion I recommend traditional school. I fell that’s it’s better for us as students and as  New college student that face to face interactions are key to our success because being a new college kid means we discover new environments new people and that’s also important to our lives. They way we interact with people and teachers are key to getting our degree and getting through college