I have no idea where to begin with reflecting about myself as a reader, writer, and scholar. As my professor put it, it’s been a “couple weird months.” When I started writing my papers I knew what I ready to do and how that’ll differ from my past writings from high school. I learned a lot of things this semester, especially the habit of procrastinating and that I need to drop it I want to move forward with college. I am still on the path of achieving my goals like time management and ending procrastination. I achieved different goals like learning new things and retaining that knowledge when reviewing for exams. A surprise that I have encountered along the way is when I actually reserve my time and energy into things I get it down faster than expected me.  For example, my summons and complaint assignment for my intro law class, it was so long but I kept my focus on it so it was done so quickly. My goals are right on the money because everything that I’m learning to valuable to an extent.