The written genre that could help me achieve my goals is narrative specifically crime fiction. Because the people are so curious to know how the characters will behave in that scene and some get really excited by seeing other’s actions and some get terrified by it. I personally think that this genre can help me write better in general because I am a law major myself and I really like solving the mystery, puzzles, murder stories, and revengeful stories fascinate me. The narrative genre for Crime fiction describes the terms like a detective story, murder mystery, mystery novel, and police especially on the investigation of any crime or an accident. Like how everyone is aware that a person has to make a police report after his/her accident so they know what actually has happened. The people or community I would like to hear from about my topic will be police officers, detectives, and intelligence agencies. Because that’s their everyday work and they can guide me with the best information.