While writing my essay for unit 2 I learned that in order for a relationship to successed love has to be center of the relationship because if not then your heart will eventually get broken and cause you to be bitter and label everyone else as heart breakers.  And the way that I learned about how to have a successful relationship I would like for all the youths to learn what I learned because the trend today is that everyone wants to have a relationship  but are afraid to have one because their hearts have been broken before and now all boys/girls are heart breakers.  The genre that I think that would best reach the youth is Ted Talks because thats how I was able to learn from people who actually take the time to explain things and understand what is going one. Youths like myself like to listen to people who experience things and talks about things that people around us don’t normally talk  about. I intend to start sharing my genre by using the content that was used in my essay then I plan on using more Ted Talks to show as a collaboration to give the youth enough options to hear what they need to hear to help them with their love lives.