Hall English 1101 Fall 2020

My topic

When I was younger I used to wonder how people die because everytime someone passed it’s always that the person was sick. And i just couldn’t understand how everyone is dying of a sickness that i don’t even know about and when i would ask my question would be brushed off. Like how does it even feel to be dead?  But when I was younger I also started to watch 1.000 ways to die and that instilled some sort of fear because there are so many ways to die. Then  there was a sunday i went to sunday school and found out that when we die as christians if we are walking right with God we would go to heaven and then my sunday school teacher said people die many different ways but what matters is where their soul . And when she said that I gained a better understanding of death overall. The educational system didn’t really play well with my curiosity because my question wasn’t answered and death was a topic that was rarely spoken about in school. I don’t really take the fact that they didn’t answer my question to offense because it would take the teachers days to do one lesson because once they answered mine then other lids would ask their questions and it would have to be answered so it doesn’t show favoritism. As for that topic I’m no longer interested anymore because I’ve already got my answer. My interest now is how to live a happy life here on earth. Because life here on earth  is short and you can die any day and time.  I just hope that one day the educational system can create a way to make time for these kids questions can be answered 

1. Carrie Hall

I like this as the starting point for research: how to live a happy life here on earth.