It was the second week of school, it was a chilly morning the window’s were open. When I enter class I was tired as always since I enter school at 7:15 a.m we were just about to start reading our first book as a whole class I already knew it will be boring and wanted to sleep instead. I was sitting right in the front row of the class I thought this class will be difficult because he looked like a difficult teacher and I hated writing. However when he started to read the book out loud it was different he projected his voice, reenacted the scene, expressed his wordings with a different tone, accent or voice. He allowed all of us to the same he told us to put in our own type of style when reading I liked that a lot it wasn’t just a boring class anymore.When we started to write our first essay he told us to do the same how we read, the words we read and saw in the book he told us to write in that way in a way that will captivate the reader like when we were the reader, reading the book’s other authors wrote.This was different but somehow I understood what we asked of me and made it easy writing and expressing myself.