Hall English 1101 Fall 2020

Carmen Cajamarca

1. Excited
  2. My worries is my writing if I’m going to be able to express myself and get a good grade on this course pass the very least. Another concern is if I’m gonna be engaged to write. I don’t really like to write since I don’t tend to be so good at it but I feel a little relieved when the teacher told me how for some assignments we will be able to pick the topic we want to write about. Being an online student isn’t something I saw myself doing and it’s a little difficult because there are apps we need to know how to navigate. Instead  on how it used to be in classrooms were we can have physical copies of the sheets we will need or go to the places inside campus to get something we need and be able to ask help almost immediately after class. Now it’s all through email and online bookstores which is hard to find being a first year in college.

I chose this picture because it shows my family. It means something to me because those are the important people in my life who have been there for me and are always right behind. As well as my dog who I love and cherish a lot. This are important people who in one way or another  I look up to and will do anything for them.

1. Esther

Wow! Great post! I can completely relate to everything that you wrote especially the first sentence.

• Carrie Hall

I didn’t see myself being an online professor either– but I didn’t see a global pandemic happening. What a strange world we live in. I know that distraction is going to be a big issue for all of us this year. We will take some time to talk about it together. Thanks for bringing it up!