NYCCT College Council

active 4 days, 1 hour ago
NYCCT College Council
This Project is OPEN.
Project Description

The Project Site for the New YorK City College of Technology College Council.

Vote Results for October 20, 2020 General Meeting of College Council

Emergency Proposal Vote on Temporary Meetings Procedures 68 YES 2 ABSTAIN Emergency Proposal […] See MoreVote Results for October 20, 2020 General Meeting of College Council

Vote Results for September 22, 2020 General Meeting of College Council

Vote to Hold a Special Election Yes:70 No:0 Abstain:1 Emergency Proposal on Temporary […] See MoreVote Results for September 22, 2020 General Meeting of College Council

Vote Results for May 5, 2020 General Meeting of College Council

Ballot #3: 19-05  In favor: 79 Abstain: 3 Against: 0   Ballot #4: 19-11  In favor: 65 […] See MoreVote Results for May 5, 2020 General Meeting of College Council

I also prefer version one, though I also like the inclusion of CUNY in version two. Perhaps we […] See More

I prefer the wording of version 1 - in particular the inclusion of interdisciplinary leaning. See More

Hi Marco, As you suggested, I am adding a sentence on linguistic diversity. At the end of […] See More

Sorry, there were no discussion topics found.

CC General Meeting Minutes 3.1.2016

Minutes for the General Meeting of the 2015-2016 College Council Tuesday, March 1, 2016; 12:45-2pm in the Atrium Amphitheater (AG 30) I. Call to Order The meeting was called to order at 1:05pm II. Approval of Minutes for the […] See MoreCC General Meeting Minutes 3.1.2016

New College Council Members

Benito Mendoza-Garcia, CET Ashwin Satyanarayana, CST Ohbwong Kwon, CET Jose Reyes Alamo, CET Angran Xiao, MET Jeremy Seto, Biology Keith Muchowski, Library Jeannette Espinoza, Law & Paralegal Studies Elaine Leinung, […] See MoreNew College Council Members