NYCCT College Council

active 2 days, 21 hours ago
NYCCT College Council
This Project is OPEN.
Project Description

The Project Site for the New YorK City College of Technology College Council.

Vote Results for the September 25, 2018 for the NYCCT College Council

Special Election to fill vacant At-Large-Delegate positions 74 - In favor 0 - Against 0 - […] See MoreVote Results for the September 25, 2018 for the NYCCT College Council

COLLEGE-WIDE ELECTIONS Spring 2017

Academic Integrity Committee Anna Matthews – Dental Hygiene (Elected) – 28 votes Mercer Bru […] See MoreCOLLEGE-WIDE ELECTIONS Spring 2017

Voting Results for the March 27, 2018 meeting of the NYCCT College Council

Bylaw Change 77 in favor 2 against 2 abstain 17-06 New Course MECH 3501 Quality Control 78 in […] See MoreVoting Results for the March 27, 2018 meeting of the NYCCT College Council

I also prefer version one, though I also like the inclusion of CUNY in version two. Perhaps we […] See More

I prefer the wording of version 1 - in particular the inclusion of interdisciplinary leaning. See More

Hi Marco, As you suggested, I am adding a sentence on linguistic diversity. At the end of […] See More

Sorry, there were no discussion topics found.

CC General Meeting Minutes 3.1.2016

Minutes for the General Meeting of the 2015-2016 College Council Tuesday, March 1, 2016; 12:45-2pm in the Atrium Amphitheater (AG 30) I. Call to Order The meeting was called to order at 1:05pm II. Approval of Minutes for the […] See MoreCC General Meeting Minutes 3.1.2016

New College Council Members

Benito Mendoza-Garcia, CET Ashwin Satyanarayana, CST Ohbwong Kwon, CET Jose Reyes Alamo, CET Angran Xiao, MET Jeremy Seto, Biology Keith Muchowski, Library Jeannette Espinoza, Law & Paralegal Studies Elaine Leinung, […] See MoreNew College Council Members