NYCCT College Council

active 1 week, 4 days ago
NYCCT College Council
This Project is OPEN.
Project Description

The Project Site for the New YorK City College of Technology College Council.

Vote Results for November 5, 2019 General Meeting of College Council

1. Proposal 19-07 MECH 1233 Statics and Strength of Materials 73 - In Favor 0 - Against 1 - […] See MoreVote Results for November 5, 2019 General Meeting of College Council

November 5, 2019

NYCCT College Council will be meeting on Tuesday, November 5, 2019 12:45pm to 2:00pm in the […] See MoreNovember 5, 2019

Vote Results for May 7, 2019 General Meeting of College Council

Vote #1 - Proposal 18-09 New Program BS in Health Communication 76 - In favor 1 - Against 1 - […] See MoreVote Results for May 7, 2019 General Meeting of College Council

I also prefer version one, though I also like the inclusion of CUNY in version two. Perhaps we […] See More

I prefer the wording of version 1 - in particular the inclusion of interdisciplinary leaning. See More

Hi Marco, As you suggested, I am adding a sentence on linguistic diversity. At the end of […] See More

Sorry, there were no discussion topics found.

CC General Meeting Minutes 3.1.2016

Minutes for the General Meeting of the 2015-2016 College Council Tuesday, March 1, 2016; 12:45-2pm in the Atrium Amphitheater (AG 30) I. Call to Order The meeting was called to order at 1:05pm II. Approval of Minutes for the […] See MoreCC General Meeting Minutes 3.1.2016

New College Council Members

Benito Mendoza-Garcia, CET Ashwin Satyanarayana, CST Ohbwong Kwon, CET Jose Reyes Alamo, CET Angran Xiao, MET Jeremy Seto, Biology Keith Muchowski, Library Jeannette Espinoza, Law & Paralegal Studies Elaine Leinung, […] See MoreNew College Council Members