HMGT2402fall19

active 6 days, 23 hours ago
HMGT2402fall19
Hospitality Management
2402

Prof. Goodlad Leads students through an introduction to fermented beverages throughout the world. Study of beverage making and tasting procedures including jargon particular to the beverage trade is reinforced.

This course may be cloned by logged-in faculty.

High-Altitude Vineyards that are Changing Wine

I enjoyed learning from this article. I hope you do too. High-Altitude Vineyards that are […] See MoreHigh-Altitude Vineyards that are Changing Wine

Retail wine shop

The wine store that I went to is “Ninth Avenue Vintner.” It located on 699 9th Ave in Man […] See MoreRetail wine shop

Cintya Jiménez - Retail Wine Shops

I visited the Carnegie Spirits and Wine, which located at 7th […] See MoreCintya Jiménez - Retail Wine Shops

It was interesting to hear how the climate and geographical history contributes to the flavors […] See More

Learning Strategies

-recopying notes -tell, show, do -visualization and action -muscle memory/ repetition -storytelling and examples -visual aids Qualities of a successful teacher -subject mastery -interesting -patience -organization -passion -good […] See MoreLearning Strategies

Imporant people in the US wine indusry

1934 Frank Schoonmaker was a wine writer who wrote his Complete Wine Book and later on his Frank Schoonmaker's Encyclopedia of Wine.  US History: The Indian Reorganization Act was enacted in June 18, 1934. 1966 The Gallo Brothers: T […] See MoreImporant people in the US wine indusry