HMGT Internship Summer 2015

active 8 years, 6 months ago
HMGT Internship Summer 2015
Hospitality Management
HMGT 4802
Summer 2015

Work experience in the hospitality field, defined as part-time, supervised employment. Each student is responsible for getting and keeping an appropriate supervisory position for the required period: a minimum of 120 hours for a minimum of eight weeks. Measurable career objectives and related readings are defined in the initial meeting.
Prerequisites: HMGT 3501, HMGT 3502, HMGT 3602

Acknowledgements

This course was created by: Prof. Karen Goodlad

View the course(s) that this course is based on.

The League of Kitchens is a UN of cooking, teaching international cuisine.

#3 “We’re hiring people who have a deep knowledge of their culinary tradition, and who are war […] See MoreThe League of Kitchens is a UN of cooking, teaching international cuisine.

Hotel Industry Terms to Know

I would like to share some information here. Hopefully what I share with you here would be […] See MoreHotel Industry Terms to Know

SAMSON

REPORT ON WHAT I LEARNT ABOUT VARIOUS POSITIONS. During my internship with NOHO Group of C […] See MoreSAMSON

Comment on "industry Research 3"

The professional impact of a salmonella poisoning at your restaurant can mean that your restaurant […] See MoreComment on "industry Research 3"

Comment on "Make it Work : The Zen of Event Planning"

At my internship I learned a lot about events and how paying attention to detail is crucial for […] See MoreComment on "Make it Work : The Zen of Event Planning"

Comment on "Website Scams"

I was reading something similar like this article not too long ago myself. It is very creepy. How […] See MoreComment on "Website Scams"

Sorry, there were no discussion topics found.