HMGT Internship Summer 2015

active 5 years ago
HMGT Internship Summer 2015
Hospitality Management
HMGT 4802
Summer 2015

Work experience in the hospitality field, defined as part-time, supervised employment. Each student is responsible for getting and keeping an appropriate supervisory position for the required period: a minimum of 120 hours for a minimum of eight weeks. Measurable career objectives and related readings are defined in the initial meeting.
Prerequisites: HMGT 3501, HMGT 3502, HMGT 3602

The League of Kitchens is a UN of cooking, teaching international cuisine.

#3 “We’re hiring people who have a deep knowledge of their culinary tradition, and who are war […] See MoreThe League of Kitchens is a UN of cooking, teaching international cuisine.

Hotel Industry Terms to Know

I would like to share some information here. Hopefully what I share with you here would be […] See MoreHotel Industry Terms to Know

SAMSON

REPORT ON WHAT I LEARNT ABOUT VARIOUS POSITIONS. During my internship with NOHO Group of C […] See MoreSAMSON

The professional impact of a salmonella poisoning at your restaurant can mean that your restaurant […] See More

At my internship I learned a lot about events and how paying attention to detail is crucial for […] See More

I was reading something similar like this article not too long ago myself. It is very creepy. How […] See More

Sorry, there were no discussion topics found.