English 1101-0384

active 3 years, 4 months ago
English 1101-0384
This Course Profile is OPEN, but only logged-in OpenLab members may view the Course Site.
English
1101-0384

This course will introduce you to academic writing; students will develop a basic foundation for academic writing that focuses on processes such as persuasion/argument and analysis.

Acknowledgements

This course was created by: Nicole Sampson

View the course(s) that this course is based on. This course has been cloned or re-cloned 1 time; view clone(s).

Yellow Wallpaper

The novel is being brought up as a personal experience of the author and the experiences she went through in her life. Her husband and brought her to a place for recuperation treatment for her mental illness. She stayed trapped in her […] See MoreYellow Wallpaper

“walk on By”/ “lone Ranger and Tonto”

"Just Walk on By", Brent Staples This article is about a black male who lives in Chicago and deals with prejudice issues due to his skin color. The writing goes into more depth about discrimination and the negative outlook people have on […] See More“walk on By”/ “lone Ranger and Tonto”

The Yellow Wallpaper

Many male readers felt offended when the short story “The Yellow Wallpaper” by Charlotte Perkins Gilman was published in 1892. In the 19th century when gender stereotyping was prominent, The Yellow Wallpaper” perfectly reflected the Ameri […] See MoreThe Yellow Wallpaper

Declaration of Human Rights

Article 16  (1) Men and women of full age, without any limitation due to race, nationality, or religion, have the right to marry and to found a family. They are entitled to equal rights as to marriage, during the marriage, and at its See MoreDeclaration of Human Rights

Introduction/Declaration Article 2

My name is Brianna Lewis, I am 18 years old and I'm from Long island. I work in an auto/rental company and I’m also a babysitter. I chose city tech to get into a new environment, while commuting but because of the virus a lot of things have ch See MoreIntroduction/Declaration Article 2

Introduction

My name is Luis Salgado I am a freshman in college. I am 33 years old and I work full time. I have been a union carpenter for 13 years. I graduated from the New York City District Council of Carpenters which is a 4 year program. This program is o See MoreIntroduction