COMD1340WednesdaySpring24

active 1 hour, 54 minutes ago
COMD1340WednesdaySpring24
Communication Design
COMD 1340
Spring 2024

This beginning photography course explores the foundational concepts of light and exposure. Using dSLR cameras, professional lighting equipment and software, the student develops compositional skills and the ability to control photographic style to create visually engaging photographs.

Acknowledgements

This course was created by: rmichals

View the course(s) that this course is based on.

Final project statement - Aryan Lnu

The theme that I decided to work with for my final project is reflection and New York City […] See MoreFinal project statement - Aryan Lnu

HW 8. Human connection with Nature.

The neighborhood park as it consists of multiple sections which cater to different groups of […] See MoreHW 8. Human connection with Nature.

FinalProjectStatment

The theme of my project would be my neighborhood Bushwick. The story I want to tell in this […] See MoreFinalProjectStatment

Comment on "FinalProjectStatment"

I look forward to seeing how you develop this topic. Many of your example photos do not have […] See MoreComment on "FinalProjectStatment"

Comment on "Photography Final Project Statement"

This is a great time of year to photograph people in NYC's parks. You may want to focus this a […] See MoreComment on "Photography Final Project Statement"

Comment on "Final project statement – Aryan Lnu"

This is a theme I think you will have fun with. Think about how the reflections can work in […] See MoreComment on "Final project statement – Aryan Lnu"

Final Project Statement

SUMMER IN BROOKLYN   As a Brooklyn-born creative, I'd like to highlight the enigma of Summers in New York City and more specifically, Brooklyn. With Memorial Day Weekend marking the start of summer and Labor Day marking the end, I'd […] See MoreFinal Project Statement