36 Hours

Would you or would you not want to visit the place written about in the “36 Hours in
” article? Explain why you will or will not go.

– I would explore DUMBO more then I already have so yes, I would visit. Brooklyn is such an incredible place to explore and environment truly rich with arts, entertainment, and food. If you were to visit and permitting you are old enough you can go to this swanky dive bar for a night cap. If you’re a family then you and your children can enjoy Jane’s Carousel, then have them experience a new adventure through food to Spain at La Vara. If they still a little hungry after that then the parents can enjoy a Maple Shay espresso drink while the kids snack on doughnuts to end their night. If you’re an artist, foodie, or just a person who enjoys everything amazing and special the world has to offer, then the former warehouse district in DUMBO is just what you need. It holds Brooklyn’s most cherished bookstores, the art studios have the most interesting exhibits, and some fascinating vintage shops. For these plus more are some reason I would visit Brooklyn or in my case continue to explore.