Updated September 25, 2017.
Where: The Park Lane Hotel (website)
Location: 36 CENTRAL PARK SOUTH, NEW YORK, NY 10019
When: Monday, October 3, 2017 from 8:45am – 10:40am
Transportation: Please allow time to travel (40 minutes from City Tech); the subway is extra crowded during rush hours
Attire: Professional/Business, As a reminder here attached is the site visit dress code retrieved directly from your Openlab site https://openlab.citytech.cuny.edu/goodlad-hmgt1101-fall15/site-visits/
HEADING BACK TO CITY TECH
Reflection, Due before October 9th
- What was the most significant information you learned while at The Park Lane?
- What action will you take to network with the people you met?
- What did you like/dislike about the site visit to The Park Lane?
- What one aspect of the site visit made you want to or not want to work in the hotel industry?
- Did you feel prepared for what you experienced during the site visit?
- In what way do you believe you need to prepare for a career in the luxury hotel market?
- How did you feel about going to The Park Lane?