HMGT1101fall2017

active 9 months, 2 weeks ago
HMGT1101fall2017
Hospitality Management
HMGT 1101

An overview of the history, likely directions and organizational structure of the hospitality industry and its role in local, national and global economies. Students are introduced to the nature and scope of the hospitality industry, basic terminology, management concepts, career path explorations and the department’s mission and culture.

"What Every College Student Should Post on LinkedIn"

This was shared with me by Prof. Reid and I thought you should could consider thinking about your […] See More"What Every College Student Should Post on LinkedIn"

Jennifer Lara (edited e-profile)

Freshman at City Tech, majoring in Hospitality Management. Alumni of C-CAP (2017) where I […] See MoreJennifer Lara (edited e-profile)

E-Profile

I am transfer student, so I see the difference and the similarities and differences between […] See MoreE-Profile

It is great that you encourage your readers to get out into the water. Living in a coastal […] See More

The inclusion of the map is a big asset. See More

You chose a well rounded variety of activities for your reader. See More

Ask the Professor

Please ask me questions using this discussion board. See MoreAsk the Professor

Student “Cafe”

Students can share information with their classmates here! See MoreStudent “Cafe”

People Who Changed Hospitality

Danny Meyer Shake Shack Union Square Hospitality Group  Union Square Cafe Gramercy Tavern Setting the Table Michael Romano Abigail Kirsch Edna Lewis James Beard Julia Child celebrity chef french […] See MorePeople Who Changed Hospitality