How to upload an image to your openlab account.
- Login to your account.
- On the upper right side of your screen hover on “My OpenLab” link.
- A submenu appears. Click on “MyDashboard”.
- Now you are in your Dashboard site. On the right side of the screen there is a link named “Media”. Hover over the link, and a submenu appears.
- In the “Media” submenu click on “Add new”
- Now you are in the Upload page. Click on the button that appears in the middle of the screen called “Select Files”.
- A windows pops up. Navigate to the folder where you have the picture or media you want to upload. After you have selected the files, click open.
- You now have uploaded you file and have the option to give it a size, title, caption, description and you are provided with the file’s link. After you done, you can click “Save All changes”.
- You will now see you file on the “Media Library” page.