Healing Burnout Event

To whoever was feeling burnout yesterday, this event was meant for you. 

Yesterday, I attended the LGBTQIA+ Wellbeing Series: Healing Burnout event to help out with setting up the designated room and managing the sign-in table.

Alongside helping, I participated in the Healing Burnout event as I, too, was feeling burnt out. 

We had a trauma-informed holistic health practitioner named Tara Tonini, who hosted the event and taught us many techniques to use when feeling stressed. 

I learned how to identify my signs of burnout, how to manage stress, and how to reduce headaches and inflamed muscles. 

The workshop was very educational, and participants were able to share their specific stresses and receive pieces of advice from our practitioner, Tara.

Tara brought packets of dietary supplements called ‘Superieur,’ used to refresh and treat the human body. I got to try the lime-blueberry flavor, and I must say that it was really refreshing. Participants were able to take home these dietary supplement powders; I love free stuff!

This was a great opportunity for me and for others to have been able to participate. 

If you would like to learn more about Tara’s services, you can visit her website 

www.taratonini.com.