Prof. Garcia | ENG 1121 - OL78 | Fall 2020

“Micro-Activity #12: Researching”

The reason I will chose to write a research report about homelessness because since I live in New York City every day we are faced with the problem of homeless people. I can see homeless people on the subway, street, at school. I have seen this homelessness crisis since I started to live in this city. I was always curious to research  the problem of homelessness in New York City. I never had a chance to research and study this situation while I was in high school. I had the desire to find out why there were so many homeless people in New York City. This curiosity led me to a write ‘Annotated Bibliography’ about homelessness in New York City. My research question will be ” homelessness and why  homelessness keeps growing in New York City”. Homelessness has become the top crisis in New York City. High Rent, not enough affordable houses and the job crisis has been the main problem of every  New Yorkers  over the past decade. This is the reason the median and low-income New Yorker became homelessness and it keeps increasing every year. My purpose   is simple, I wanted to show The New Yorker people  throughout this ‘Annotated Bibliography’ what the major reason of  homelessness  and what can be the solution to this homelessness crisis. I already to collect plenty of information about homelessness from different sources, and also I will analysis of information from different sources.

1. Ruth Garcia

This is excellent! I have no suggestions or concerns. Your question is clear (though when you write up the annotated bibliography you will see it needs to be at the top of the document) and this is very close to done draft to what you will need for the introductory section of your annotated bibliography. Nice work!