Prof. Garcia | ENG 1121 - OL78 | Fall 2020

Agenda: Week 13

Week 13: Monday, 11/16 – Friday, 11/20

By end-of-day Monday, 11/16

WRITING:

Quick Comments

• Go to my Discussion Question asking about your progress on the Unit 3: Multimodal Project. Use commenting to write a few sentences giving a report on what you’ve accomplished this week and  how far you’ve gotten in your draft.

Drafting

• Continue drafting and check in using virtual office hours or make an appointment. I would really like to meet as many as you as possible before the semester ends. This is also a great opportunity to check in and get some feedback about your Unit 3 assignment. 
By end-of-day Wednesday, 11/18

WRITING:

• UNIT 3: Multimodal Project Due  

Micro-Activity #19: Reflecting on Multimodal Composing

• Write a post reflecting on the experience of writing a multimodal project (approx. 150-200 words).
  • Submit Unit 3: At the end of today’s post, link out to a google document of your project. Make sure I have the ability to edit the written element of your Unit 3 Assignment.  And if you are working with video or sound–then please also include a link or file that I can use to access your project.
  • Before publishing your post, make sure you do the following:
    • Title it “Micro-Activity #19: Reflecting on Multimodal Composing”
    • Pick the category “Week 13 Work”
    • Set the visibility of this post to “private,” Go to the top left corner of the post page, click on the word “edit” next to “Visibility: Public” and choose private