The genre I chose is a bus stop advertisement. The billboards at the bus stop can be located in various locations in the city and deliver information most effectively in the daily lives of consumers. It is also because the level of attention is high for passengers waiting to board, which has excellent delivery power and allows exposure through repeated contacts. Through my work, I would like to introduce how much plastic waste is currently being thrown away in New York City, how consumers can easily reduce plastic in their daily lives, and the programs and policies that are being carried out in a larger range. Through it, I would like to send a message that people should join in improving awareness of indiscriminate plastic use and protecting the environment.

The elements needed for this genre require short, intense sentences, images, and explanations that catch the eye. The size of the bus stop billboard should be considered. The tone will speak in a clear and suggestive tone in the form of public advertising.

• The characteristic of this genre is that pedestrians can see the advertisement and bus users can see it.
  • The feature of this genre is that not only bus users but also citizens can be exposed to it repeatedly.
  • It’s not that there’s a fixed format, but it can display a variety of originality.
  • I’d like to set up a catchphrase and promote a campaign to reduce the use of plastic I want to convey.
  • It will attract attention by putting pictures or images that come at a glance rather than many explanatory texts.

I will use Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator. I’ll look for more information and sketch about how to organize it. Also, I’m still thinking about making brochures. I’ll work on something that will produce better results.

I attached some image files.