Michelle Gellar, RN, MSN, MPH
NYC College of Technology
Nursing Department, Pearl 505
300 Jay Street
- Anni Bergman, Therapist Who Listened to Children, Dies at 102 October 18, 2021
- Will New Covid Treatments Be as Elusive for Poor Countries as Vaccines? October 17, 2021
- Fauci Urges Police Officers to Get Vaccinated October 17, 2021
- Bill Clinton Is Released From Hospital October 17, 2021
- Short on Staff, Some Hospices Ask New Patients To Wait October 16, 2021
- Why Getting Tested for Covid-19 Can Include a Headache October 16, 2021
- F.D.A. Panel Unanimously Recommends Johnson & Johnson Booster Shots October 16, 2021
- Selma Blair Wants You to See Her Living With Multiple Sclerosis October 15, 2021
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
Author Archives: Michelle
Welcome Professional Nursing Students to Fall 2011 and the beginning of your nursing career!