This is a default readings page. Enter your course readings here, or delete this page if you don’t wish to use it.
Michelle Gellar, RN, MSN, MPH
NYC College of Technology
Nursing Department, Pearl 505
300 Jay Street
- Cruise Ships Can Get Ready to Set Sail Again, C.D.C. Says October 30, 2020
- Are ‘Kidfluencers’ Making Our Kids Fat? October 30, 2020
- You’re Not Too Old to Talk to Someone October 30, 2020
- Will the Hardest-Hit Communities Get the Coronavirus Vaccine? October 30, 2020
- What Losing My Father Taught Me About Parenting, Planets and Pain October 30, 2020
- Gilead’s Covid-19 Drug Is Mediocre. It Will Be a Blockbuster Anyway. October 30, 2020
- Death Rates Have Dropped for Seriously Ill Covid Patients October 30, 2020
- A Chance to Expand Medicaid Rallies Democrats in North Carolina October 29, 2020
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.