This is a default readings page. Enter your course readings here, or delete this page if you don’t wish to use it.
Michelle Gellar, RN, MSN, MPH
NYC College of Technology
Nursing Department, Pearl 505
300 Jay Street
- Macrolide Antibiotics Early in Pregnancy Tied to Birth Defects February 25, 2020
- Is There Such a Thing as a ‘Sugar High’? February 25, 2020
- Outbreak in Northern Italy Poses National Challenge February 25, 2020
- As Fears of a Pandemic Mount, W.H.O. Says World Is Not Ready February 25, 2020
- Why the Coronavirus Seems to Hit Men Harder Than Women February 24, 2020
- Westerdam Passengers at Low Risk of Coronavirus Infection, C.D.C. Says February 24, 2020
- 7 Essential Books About Pandemics February 24, 2020
- Super Cushioned Running Shoes Are All the Rage, but Aren’t Foolproof February 24, 2020
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.