Completing My Internship #9

https://leverageedublog.s3.ap-south-1.amazonaws.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/23171612/Reasons-to-do-Intersnhips.jpg

I have accumulated over 120 hours so far and obtained both the signed time sheet and the signed evaluation forms. I was also asked to continue working with the company in the summer at their summer camp to teach about 130 students coding and web design. I enjoy teaching middle school students art, design, and DIY. It helps me to understand what the young group demographic like. I’m now able to obtain projects are for young teens and be confident when designing for them.

I had the week off since the students are also on Spring break. I had a “one on one” meeting with my supervisor where we discussed upcoming trainings that I need to take in the summer before working with the company during the summer. I applied for one of the few trainings that have available dates. I have also been working on art experiments where I can incorporate science experiments into art to make the projects more hands-on for the students.