The way I was able to take this picture of Maria was by having her in the shade with the flash on. The flash was on a 200mm zoom to make the flash on her face as much as possible. The depth of field was very prominent in this picture making the light and background around her interesting. The aperture was on a 5.6.
- HW-Exhibit Review
- HW1-photo description
- Learning Logs
- LL1-What makes a great photograph?
- LL2-Composition and Camera Angle
- LL3-Lighting Quality and Direction
- LL4-DOF and Perspective
- LL5-rule of thirds and pattern
- LL6-Portrait Lighting for mood
- LL7-Shutter Speed and Capturing Motion
- LL8-Painting with Light