Using the fill flash was kind of difficult at first but it soon became easier and convenient to use for dark shadows outsides, especially in dark areas or by trees. How I got the picture was I asked to model to stand by the trees because the background was really nice and the light from the sun was shinning on to the leaves which made the background also look really bright.
- HW-Exhibit Review
- HW1-photo description
- Learning Logs
- LL1-What makes a great photograph?
- LL2-Composition and Camera Angle
- LL3-Lighting Quality and Direction
- LL4-DOF and Perspective
- LL5-rule of thirds and pattern
- LL6-Portrait Lighting for mood
- LL7-Shutter Speed and Capturing Motion
- LL8-Painting with Light