Imaginary Being

This imaginary being is inspired by both past and current events. This being is supposed to look very divine, it’s supposed to represent how our phones are something that we can never let go. I tried to connect it to religion and how in most religions, people can never live without their god. The background is a piece of paper that I found from a christian magazine. It showcases a sunset like background, that all the more contributes to the calm and cool nature that the being is releasing. The head of the being is showing a modern side to things as well. In the moment of the current epidemic, cell phones and other technologies are being used now more than ever. We are using it to contact with family far away, to communicate through FaceTime with our professors, and submit homework online. Without today’s current technology things would be so much different and communication between people would be much harder.

This entry was posted in Your work on by .

About Matthew De Souza

Hi! I'm Matthew De Souza, a graphic designer and artist. Art has been a major part of my life and I've been sharing it with friends and family for many years. It's exciting that I can be able to share my work with people across the world, whether if that's digitally or physically. I'm constantly open to feedback as I believe improvements can always be made to any body of work.