College Association Board – (2 faculty members and up to 2 alternates appointed by the president from a panel selected by the college council)
Charge of the Committee: The college association shall have responsibility for the supervision and review over college student activity fee supported budgets.
Composition of Committee with respect to faculty: 13 regular voting members and up to 6 alternates. Counting only regular voting members, the composition is as follows:
- the college president or his/her designee (1 regular member)
- two administrative members and one administrative alternate, appointed by the president (2 regular members)
- two faculty members and up to two faculty alternates appointed by the college president from a panel whose size is twice the number of seats (including alternates) to be filled (practically, this means a panel of at least 4 but no more than 8) – (2 regular members)
- Six student members and up to three student alternates (6 regular members)
- Two independent directors appointed by the college president (2 regular members)
FOR THE COLLEGE COUNCIL’S PURPOSES, WE MUST ELECT A PANEL OF AT LEAST 4 BUT NO MORE THAN 8 MEMBERS.
Eligibility: All faculty members are eligible to serve. They do not need to be members of the college council.
Method of Election: The members of the panel from which the president selects must be elected by the college council.
(in CUNY Bylaws Section 16.5)