Through my research I discovered many different sources of information on technology and it’s time period of technological growth. Furthermore I discovered four disparate genre sources that discuss about this matter, the first source is a blog, the second source is an informational timeline, the third source is an informational video and the last source is an article included with line graphs. All these sources share the same central idea that technology has evolved immensely over the past years and the innovations created has reshaped the way we live our lives. Early inventions such as tapes, DVDs, CDs, black and white televisions, VHS, MP3 players, computers and flip phones initiated the technological process. This time period was between the 1970s to 2000s, I remember when I was a little boy and I had some of these devices in my household. In my house I had a collection of movies in DVDs and some VHS tapes, I remember my most favorite movie as a kid was “Spiderman”. In my room I had a old generation television that was shaped as a cube, every morning I would wake up early to watch “Cartoon network” and I did that still on the days that I had school. Anyway those devices and memories pertain to the past and now we live in the present and times have changed since then. Currently people no longer use DVDs to watch movies, instead movies and tv shows are able to be watched on different digital platforms such Netflix, Hulu, Disney Plus, Amazon Prime Video, etc. Also these digital platforms are viewed in high resolution QLED 8K TVs, this is the most enhanced version of the first television that was built back in 1973. Laptops and computers have improved with their performance and its the optimal tool to use for collecting information from the internet and connecting with others virtually. The device that gets the most attraction from the public is smart phones, smart phones became the most convenient device to carry around and modern age introduced hundreds of apps that you can download on your smartphone to help you with all kinds of needs. With a smart phone you can communicate with others, look up anything for any needs you may have, check the time or weather, write down important information for memorization and do so much more. I further understand that past eras are distinct from each other because of the different advancements created at different times throughout history, so basically future generations from now will grow up in different worlds. This is important to understand because technology is meant to consistently innovate our lives so, therefore we should pay more attention to the evolution of technology since we rely on it so much. Individuals who want to pursue a career in technology and who are generously interested in the history of technology should know about this because it would expand their curiosity on technology and it could lead to future ideas.