This semester was my first semester of college life I was expecting a whole different lifestyle than the one that I’m having right now so my goal was to of course first thing perfect grades, Unfortunately, I feel like I didn’t do that well the way I was hoping for. And this is my lifetime goal which is to Make my writing good as possible. But for this goal, I believe I didn’t really do that well to achieve this goal I didn’t really put my hundred percent into it. I normally do much better than the way I’m doing right now. I always hope that my future decision that I make always leads to the path that makes me happy enough to say That I was able to do what I was capable of. I don’t really think I could say this for the semester I feel like I could have done a much better job. But the one thing that I could happily say that I got a little better at the following Direction. Normally in order for me to understand what I need to do I have to listen to someone explaining the direction but reading the direction to myself I was very unfocused on that part of it but I believe I’m getting better at the following Direction Without anyone telling me or explaining the direction to me.