A City Tech OpenLab Course Site

Week 11 Assignment

For my unit 2 research, I decided firstly that members of a community, the general public should inform themselves about anti-homeless architecture, and then the government should. Creating awareness to this issue would hopefully cause the government to make changes to provide support for the homeless community. Instead of having the government exert their power to force citizens to care about this issue, people on their own accord will take notice and create their own opinion after being informed. I think the best genre to use is some sort of nonfiction genre, whether that be an educational genre or journalism genre. Because pictures are crucial to my research, an essay or video seems ideal. It has to be eye catching, concise and persuasive because I am showcasing something that is not widely known about, and explaining a certain opinion. What I will be mainly doing is detailing photos and informing the reader about what my research is about, and how one can help to make a change.

1. Lisa Cole

Excellent response, Cindy! I look forward to seeing how you put Unit 3 together.