- You are welcome to bring your class to the event.
- If your class does not meet during the event, please consider offering your students extra credit for attending or participating in the event.
Sign up to be a part of the CREAR Futuros Peer Mentoring Program!
The Hispanic Federation and The City University of New York are partnering to support incoming freshman, sophomore, and/or transfer students through the CREAR Futuros Peer Mentoring Program. The CREAR (College Readiness, Achievement and Retention) Futuros lens is focused specifically on actions that support college access, retention and graduation rates for Latino students and other students who are interested.This unique opportunity will provide special services and invitation to exciting events that only CREAR Futuros mentees are eligible for.
CREAR Futuros at City Tech Provides:
· One-on-one mentorship
· Special workshops
· Academic Advisement
· Exclusive Hispanic Federation and partner events
· Exciting field trip opportunities
· Campus and networking events
City Tech CREAR Futuros mentees will also receive exclusive alerts about:
· Select scholarship opportunities
· Job and internship opportunities
· Financial resources
All CREAR Futuros mentees must commit to participate in one-on-one mentorship, weekly contact, workshops, and attend special events. To schedule a meeting with one of our CREAR Futuros Mentors send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com,