Gennessy Palma_HW2: Civil War Food and Coffee

The Civil War was a terrible moment in America, especially for the soldiers. To have so eat such awful and un-sanitized food like raw meat, imagine how many viruses and bacteria are embedded within cow meat or pork meat, even chicken meat? things like Salmonella and Lyme Disease or even Mad cow disease. To think that OUR soldiers from the past had malnutrition, to me I am a person who highly respects military and believe they deserve nothing but the best because they fight for our country, never coming back the same they entered, sacrificing so much and seeing so much it just destroys them completely sometimes. I understand this is was a time of war and there wasn’t enough supply but to me I feel like there was something more that the citizens could have done to help the soldiers out more, something that could’ve kept them going, fruits and veggies. For me to be energized I’d need tea or biscuits, something to keep me going something with partial sugar, like honey, even lemon! water limeade is a good way to keep me energized, from all the zest.

This entry was posted in #studentHW. Bookmark the permalink.