Project 3: ALL TYPE POSTERS & SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS
Students design a series of posters and social media postings for a art gallery show (PET PEEVES) .
This project Introduces the use of a typographical grid as well as the importance of visual hierarchy. Why use a grid? Why follow a format? What are the differences between a grid and a layout?
Through visual hierarchy we will explore scale, proportion, negative space, color and legibility and other essential topics of design and typography.
Project 3 lectures and assignments are covered in classes 20 to 30.
- This projects contains multiple assignments:
- Three all type posters which will be part of an art exhibit about PET PEEVES
- Four Social Media Postings for same show
- Type in Motion Component
Students gain understanding of visual hierarchy and the use of the typographic grid.
- Set up pages
- Add due dates or schedule
- Add assignment resources or readings