Hola! I am Marcia Elias and I am mother,full time student, part-time employee and keep my 10 year long relationship rolling. Talk about exhausting but I do it :). I am a Brooklyn native, Brownsville to be exact with Puerto Rican blood so yes I am bi-lingual. But please do not ask me to speak Spanish because I feel like I butcher my language. *shrugs*The white butterfly represents a departed soul of a loved and my aunt passed this Feb and it helps through the days when I see them flying by me, I know that she is looking over me and my family. They will hold a special place in my heart from now on.
My name is Andres but you can call me Andre, I am from Florida. I play a bunch of games on the PC, love to travel, cook and eat even more food. You can come talk to me with food suggestions, sports, games, travelling or just general conversation.
I choose this image of Anthony Bourdain because I feel like that he is one of my spirit animals in the sense of being able to explore the world, eat food, and not having to be a “proper” traveller and just enjoy where you are.
My name is Mobusher and I like to make new friends, talk with different people, play league. I care a lot about people who are the dearest to me and I become a little too over protective about it.I choose this picture of Kindred of a wolf and a sheep walking together because it shows that nothing is impossible, you just have to be strong.
The purpose of this is to make sure you can Post on Open Lab efficiently. So here’s what you’ll do:
- Tell us your name, and a little about yourself (a couple of sentences will do).
- Add an image that you think represents you in some way. Use the Add Media icon above, find or drag in an image, then choose where on the page you want to place it and what size you want it to be, then Insert.
- Now write a sentence or so about why you chose this image.
- Click on the box next to “Day One Test Post” in the Categories menu on the right hand side.
- Hit Publish.
- Toggle back to the site by clicking on ENG2575 Technical Writing at the top of the Dashboard page.
And you’re done!