Today and Moving Forward:
- Working through revisions for project proposals
- Working to thinking about sources function within parts of project as an advancing developing part.
- “I have 5 sources… now what?” post – leading into having an annotate bibliography.
- Tailor ‘about me’ section.
- Install plugins and widgets
- Choose theme that is targeted to your project
- Be mindful of your project and how it will be presented.
If you are having trouble:
- Help page on OpenLab itself
- e-portfolio help in G600
- Email professor Belli
- Check schedule for reading for next week *11/17*
- NO RESPONSE BLOG for reading! – but reading must be done.
- Speaker coming in so be prepared.
- Start your e-portfolio work (bio, pages, etc.)
- Reflection blog due about experience on E-PORTFOLIO (due Monday 11/16)
- No formal presentations due on this reflection but you do need to be prepared to talk about it (coming up to smart board and walk us through)
- ALL WORK MUST BE POSTED ON OUR SITE. (not on individual e-portfolio sites yet)
- MLA formatting for annotated bibliography in ‘resource section’ of Open Lab course.
Due Monday 11/16:
- Reflection about e-portfolio revamping
- Annotated bibliography on 6 sources
- Reflection about process of gathering research/ annotating at the end annotated bibliography **see schedule**
Thanks so much Mariah for posting these notes so quickly. Were you able to capture at all in your notes (perhaps elsewhere) our important discussion of the purpose of / expectations for the final project write-up (in response to Sam’s question)? That is super important, and it would be useful to provide a sense of that here in our class notes, if that’s possible. Thanks, in advance 🙂